Help with Money

money coins and notes

If you need help with money while you are studying, there is a range of financial help available.

16-19 Bursary Fund 

This bursary can be used to help with education related costs such as transport, books and equipment. 
A bursary is a grant. It is a sum of money given by a government or other organization for a particular purpose. 

Find out more about 16-19 Bursary Fund

University and college hardship fund

You could get extra money from your university or college if you’re experiencing financial hardship.

Find out more about University and college hardship fund

Disabled Students' Allowance

Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) is financial support to cover the study-related costs you might have because of a mental health problem, long term illness or disability.

Find out more about Disabled Students' Allowance

Further Information

See the websites below for further information and advice about the financial support that is available to young people with SEND: